Sunday 2 February 2014

The Beginning

This is the start of a blog. Amazing and nerve racking to a certain degree. Why am I writing a blog? Tell you the truth its a school English project. When my English teacher told me that I had to write a blog I was slightly intimidated. And when the weekend eventually came I had the thought I would start this blog straight away but then I realised I had tons of homework and the idea of writing a blog was practically impossible. But astonishingly I found spare time and I found myself with a choice. ENJOY MY SPARE TIME OR WRITE A BLOG. Now the choice was an obvious one. But I actually really  thought about it and had a realization they were one and the same thing. So of course I started writing but I was conflicted on what to write about. I thought about movies,books,sports even international news but nothing seemed to make a hit. So I thought why not The Beginning. And you'd notice that I've written it as a proper noun. And that's because it's significant to me writing at this moment feels amazing,astonishing, LIBERATING. I've realised when I WRITE I'm free to say what I feel, talk about what I want, LIBERATE MY IMAGINATION. Hey and who knows I could become famous.The next famous blogger. THE FRENCHMAN. Got a nice ring to it.

LIBERER VOTRE IMAGINATION

No comments:

Post a Comment