Sunday 18 January 2015

Big Hero 6


On the 17th of January I watched what was probably the best animation I have ever seen-and I've watched Monster's University and Inc. The movie follows Hiro Hamada teenaged robotics genius who graduated high school at 13- that's boosts a teenaged guy's self-esteem. Tadashi Hamada-who is also gifted in robotics and Hiro's brother-convinces his brother to apply to the university he works at.
After a series of technological advanced, high resolution animated, excessively coloured events. Such as illegal robot battles, killer microbot swarms, arrogant billionaires, villains in kabuki mask and everything else crazy. You'll find yourself caught up in the animation's comedy, story and astounding technology. I fell in love with this cartoon, maybe a little too easily but I'm glad I did because as I stated before BEST ANIMATION EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment